Certifications and Memberships
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)
- Member of American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST-NRPP):
- Certified Residential Radon Measurement and Analytical Services Provider: #109439 RT
- Registered Wisconsin Home Inspector: Professional License #3100-106
- Certified member of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air-Quality Consultants (IAC2.org) for mold and radon inspections
- Lake Superior Area REALTORs Affiliate Member
- 1988 graduate from The Ohio State University with a B.S.E.E.
- FAA Part107 Certified Remote Drone Pilot: FAA Certificate #4034053
Service Area: Duluth, Superior, Northern MN, and Northern WI
General Visual Home Inspections and Pre-Listing Inspections: Pricing varies with the size/scope of the property. Typical pricing ranges from $0.15/sq-ft to $0.25/sq-ft.
Standards of Practice: Home inspections and reports follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice (https://www.nachi.org/sop.htm).
48hr Residential Radon Testing: The price for a 48hr radon test using an electronic, continuous radon monitor is $100 when partnered with a home inspection.
Radon Measurement Tools and Protocols: An AARST/NRPP-approved, electronic, tamper/interference-resistant, Constant Radon Monitor is used to perform 48hr airborne radon tests. The results are available immediately at the conclusion of the test, with no waiting for shipment or laboratory analysis. Radon calibration/testing/reporting follow AARST/NRPP protocols (http://aarst-nrpp.com/).
Payment Options: Payment is due at the beginning of the inspection. Credit Cards, Check or Cash are accepted.
Online Payment Available:
INTERNACHI BUY BACK GUARANTEE
All Home Inspections are backed by INTERNACHI's Buy Back Guarantee